Wednesday 8 February 2012

Facebook is the biggest social sitewith over 250 million users.

Facebook is the biggest social sitewith over 250 million users. It took Google ten years to reach 50 million users – something Facebook achieved in just 19 months.
Facebook is the world’s online scrapbook and meeting place in one. Friends, customers, stars, fans, and anyone who crashes the party use Facebook to stay in touch, swap photos, pay homage and talk to each other.
Facebook is viral by default. For example, if I post and comment ona photo, my ‘friends’ will all see iton their Facebook pages. Then if any of them comment on my photo, then their comment, my photo and my comment will all be seen by their friends. With one post, I can start a conversation with my friends and all my friends’ friends. That’s powerful.
If you have a large network on Facebook and talk about something interesting enough or present a Facebook application (like a game or a quiz) that userslike, then it can spread across the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Looking for the best Facebook marketing expert to grow your business? Here you can find the experts of Facebook marketing and the best strategies to target your audience.

    ReplyDelete